Type: , Full Time
Monthly salary: up to 4500 €
Our client – big Czech software house that is very well established on the Czech market looking for PHP developer. They are working on a few different projects, which means also an opportunity for you to be a part of very interesting and impactful projects.
In addition to software development, they also work on testing, design and UX, business and IT analysis and so on.
- backend systems development, API, implementation of special functionality
- on new projects, integration into third party systems, etc.
- Our client makes connectivity, PIS and infotainment systems for carriers from all over the world
- Advanced knowledge of PHP 7.4+ (Symfony, Laravel)
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP, SOLID, KISS
- Writing readable and testable code
- Orientation in relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- At least basic orientation in Linux environment (bash, iptables, systemd)
- RabbitMQ, Redis
- Ability to write simple Bash / Ansible scripts
- Ability to implement correctly instead of using bypasses and fixes
Advantage (but not must have)
- Python 3
- NoSQL (Elasticsearch, InfluxDB)
- Basic principles of networking
- Writing automation scripts in Ansible
- Experience with non-relational time series databases
- Personal & Professional mentoring
- Regular Techband breakfasts & team buildings
- Bi-monthly tech webinars
- Access to startup ecosystem via StartuPeak community founded by Techband & Accace
- Symfony or Laravel
Are you interested? Apply!
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you ASAP.