Job offer detail
Lead Full-stack Developer in a sailing industry
Type: , Full Time
Monthly salary: up to 5500 €Take offer
- React Native
The company is innovating the sailing industry by creating an online marketplace for sailors and marinas. Their platform allows sailors to easily find and book a berth online, from the comfort of their yacht.
If you like sailing, they’d love to have you onboard, and if you didn’t sail before, you should join either way. They’d be happy to share with you some sailing adventures.
- You will collaborate with our passionate onsite team as well as with our partners in the maritime software industry and deliver innovative technology to thousands of sailors.
- As an expert, you will build upon the previous development and bring up new products, features and integrations.
- As a senior engineer, you will drive technology discussions and in cooperation with the Product Owner contribute to architectural decisions.
- You will be responsible for crafting applications using Typescript, Node.js, React & React Native, GraphQL. Deploy to Cloud services and manage the project in Notion.
- As a leading team member, you will be co-responsible for our Product Department, defining your task independently based on our product timeline & shaping the overall product timeline in cooperation with the Product Owner.
- You will bring structure to your department and organize work so that no feature request is left behind.
- You will be an integral part of every technical business decisions, directly collaborating with the CEO and the rest of the team.
- In the beginning, you will lead one medior/senior Full Stack Developer with a vision to be part of future expansion and possibility to lead a bigger development team.
- They are looking for a talented and highly-skilled Senior FullStack Developer / Tech Lead
- You have experience with these technologies or similar: Typescript, Node.js, React & React Native, GraphQL. We also appreciate your interest in working with these technologies.
- You need to have significant experience with the development of software systems with at least 2-year experience as a senior position or similar.
- You worked on mid-sized to big projects.
- You are able to lead a product and present, advocate for your ideas.
- You are a collaborative team player.
- You are fluent in English to the extent that you can pitch your ideas to the team.
- Having a passion for sailing is a great plus, but not necessary. You will see after our first sailing trip
What will you get?
- Time flexibility and no timesheets – the outcomes of your work will speak for yourself
- Remote work as needed
- Team sailing trip with a yacht once a year with a live in-house DJ
- Possibility to take part in conferences and travelling for trade fairs around Europe and the Middle East
- CEO-cooked lunch once a month
- Central rooftop office with a 360° terrace view of the town and summer fitness breaks
- Young and enthusiastic team that knows how to celebrate milestones